Catrina Lele Muñeca handmade in Santiago Mexquititlan, Querétaro. The beautiful Lelé dolls are iconic Mexican images and true works of art. Lelé in Otomí means baby, therefore that is the true meaning behind these: muñecas. Handmade at the hands of artisans from the communities of Santiago de Mexquititlán, who have passed on this artisan tradition from generation to generation.
Taking Lelé dolls' characteristics of long braids with crowns and bows and their traditional dresses, artisans incorporated designs inspired by the festivities of Día de los Muertos. Using seasonal colors and adding details for their faces to be painted, just like a Catrina. They will certainly become a stunning piece of decor!
- Hand-made in Querétaro, Mexico
- Lelé dolls are the perfect gift and make the perfect decor piece
- Dress reflects designs that depict the artisans' traditional garments
- Made of "tela de cambaya", a traditional cotton garment, polyester, and cotton.
- Approximate Measurements:
- 18” Length from top of crown to bottom of the dress
- 5” Wide